Tuesday, January 10, 2012

stupid goldfish and their salty goodness!

Today is day 2 and let me tell you... all was well today until K wanted an afternoon snack and I poured some whole grain goldfish in a bowl for her. She kept offering to share them with me like the sweet kid she is but of course mommy had to say "no thank you sweetie". Do you know how hard it was for me to turn down the salty goodness of goldfish? Especially when a super cute blue eyed baby girl was holding them up to my mouth and offering to share? I pretended to take a few of them because it made her happy, but man that was a test of my willpower!

Overall though today went well, I can't get over how I'm not really hungry. I feel satisfied, I wasn't sure that I would. I thought I would be starving all the time! This morning I made ham and cheese omelets for K and I, and I think she liked it. She gobbled it up before I could even sit down with mine! This afternoon I made a turkey roll up with some veggies in the middle and dinner was a chicken saute with a side salad. S was really worried about all this "health food" but he said he actually enjoyed dinner tonight so I guess he's coming around!

No comments:

Post a Comment