Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 1

Today was the first day of my new lifestyle. That's right, I refuse to call it a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I'm learning to cook and eat healthier so that I will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Therefore it's not a diet. Went grocery shopping this morning and stocked up on all the things I'll need to make my meals for the rest of the week.

I did eat a banana this morning for breakfast because I wasn't stocked up yet and it was a better option than hubby's sugary cereal. I had an egg for lunch, a string cheese for a snack and a salad for dinner! Tonight I want to hard boil some eggs to keep on hand and whip up some egg scramblers to freeze so I have them on hand. Plus make some sugar free jello jilgglers so I have some type of "sweet" snack. I am so excited about this, I really hope that with all the support I'm getting I can stick to it and really make this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment