- Thou shall love the aroma of newly mowed hay and the smell of cows!
- Thou shall live closely with God.
- Thou shall cook meals that can be served 30 minutes early or two hours late.
- Thou shall learn to keep farm records.
- Thou shall be inspired to see the sun rise and relieved to see it set.
- Thou shall learn to open gates and guard gates.
- Thou shall thrill at the sight of new tractor and the birth of a new calf.
- Thou shall cherish meals together, long waits for the vet to arrive and decisions about when to plow the fields.
- Thou shall not sort calves with your hands in your pockets.
- Thou shall love lunchtime when the smell of the farmer can be stronger than the smell of food on the table.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Ten Commandments of a Farmers Wife
Ten Commandments of a Farmers Wife!