Baby Food Entry #2- Sweet Potato
- Wash potatoes and prick skin several times with a fork.
- Wrap sweet potatoes in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400* for 30 to 60 minutes. (My medium sized potatoes took about 45 minutes before they were soft and cooked through).
- Unwrap and cut in half to cool a bit.
5. Once they are cooled scoop out the fleshy insides using a spoon.
6. Puree the flesh until nice and smooth. I had to add a bit of water to mine to make it smooth as it was a bit chunky.
7. Divide into servings and freeze!