Friday, January 13, 2012

No Breastfeeding!!!

Not only did she not breastfeed today, she didn't even ask me to! I am at a loss for words. I can't believe it happened and I'm thoroughly convinced that it has to be a fluke! I hid the Boppy pillow first thing this morning when she wasn't paying attention and I'm wondering if that had something to do with it. I've had a hunch for awhile that part of her attachment to the whole thing has a lot to do with the pillow. So I thought I would make it disappear to see what would happen... and viola!

I had to ask if she wanted to before she went to bed because I didn't want to risk her being up a million times tonight, but I hope tomorrow is just like today. I'm so excited that she seems to be making this decision on her own, I was worried I may have to push her into it before she was ready. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment