Monday, January 16, 2012

I guess she's done...

It's been almost 4 days since K breastfed during the day! I cannot believe that she just stopped like that. She's still asking for it at bedtime and gets up once during the night, but I am so happy to go about my day doing things without having to sit down so she can snack 6-8 times a day! Don't get me wrong, I loved breastfeeding and the bonding time it gave K and I, but I was ready to be done with it. Fifteen months was more than enough for me.

On the weight loss front I am now down eight pounds! I know it doesn't sound a lot but every pound I loose is one step closer to getting healthier, one step closer to having another baby and one step closer to feeling good about myself! So I'm going to count ever pound as a victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment