Saturday, March 23, 2013

Survey Time!

How far along? 33 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain/loss? I am up 12lbs from the day I found out I was pregnant

Stretch marks?  My old ones are very stretched out, but haven't noticed anything new.

Hows the sleep? If it weren't for having to pee in the middle of the night and the pain of trying to roll over from one side to the other, it wouldn't be so bad! LOL

Best moment this week? Nothing really, it's been pretty boring lately.
   
Movement? SO MUCH! He's run out of room already I swear. It's pretty painful when he moves around, but I still love feeling it.

Food cravings? nothing really, at the moment at least!

Sex of baby? It's a boy!!!!

Labor signs? None.

Belly button, in or out? It's still pretty flush with my belly, but if he changes positions it can stick right out!

What are you missing? Walking without waddling! Breathing without huffing and puffing!

What are you looking forward to? The end! Right now there's no more big milestones coming up. No baby shower this time and I know that's what most first time moms will be looking forward to at this point. So really I'm just hanging in there until the end!

Other updates? Starting to slowly wash baby clothes and other baby paraphernalia, Thinking it may be a good time (in the next two weeks or so) to get that hospital bag packed just in case...

5 comments:

  1. You need to have a photo shoot of you, the husband and Bug with the baby bump:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're trying to plan one! My brother in law took some at our baby shower for us with Kaylee and I've asked him to do it again. Hopefully we can get a little bit of a warm up so we can do it outside!

      Delete
  2. Squeal! Your in the home stretch! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.


    Here is my webpage ... parameter-inv.co.il

    ReplyDelete