Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NURSERY IS DONE!!!!

Lots going on around here the past few days!

S's nephew has moved in with us for the summer. He got here overnight on Monday and is planning to stay for his summer vacation. S is happy to have him to help out on the farm and I'm happy to have him to help around the house! Haha!

Today I had the day off and I have been going since this morning. I went grocery shopping today to stock up (having a 15 year old in the house I know that I'm going to need lots of it)! Came home and dove into finishing painting the nursery! The floor is now done and tomorrow when I get home from work S and I will be moving the furniture up there! I cannot wait to see what it looks like! It hit me a little hard tonight that... there is going to be a baby in there soon. It's crazy to think that I have less than 15 weeks to go before this baby is here! Sometimes I can't wrap my head around the idea that I'm pregnant and that there is a baby growing inside me! CRAZINESS!

Once we get the furniture up there tomorrow I'll post lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment