Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Survey Time....

How far along? 23w 3d

Total weight gain/loss: Ugh I'm not 100% sure....

Maternity clothes? just got some new ones thanks to the birthday money my mom sent! Most of them fit.... however I do have o send some back because they are HUGE!!

Stretch marks? yep. they are multiplying on my right side faster than the left now :(

Sleep: Is ok. Not the greatest...

Best moment this week: painting the nursery and feeling outside movement. S and my mom got to feel it too!

Movement: See above!

Gender: Won't know until October!

Labor Signs: None and there better not be for awhile!

Belly Button in or out? In--but it's migrating outward more and more all the time :/

What I miss: wine!

What I am looking forward to: Lots more kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment