Saturday, June 19, 2010

We have crib (and changing table)!

Thanks to my A-freaking-MAZING boss, I got to sneak away from work today for a little while so that I could go to a yard sale! First thing that caught my eye was a put together honey colored crib. It was very cute but not the color that I wanted to match my nursery. I kept poking around and found some books and Baby Einstein DVD's that I thought were interesting... and then I came across the best thing ever! Crib and changing table! They weren't put together but all the pieces appeared to be there and it matched my color scheme perfectly! I talked to the lady having the sale, she was unsure of how old it was but was sure all the pieces were there and told me they were asking $50. I promptly scooted my butt across the street to the ATM and returned with cash in hand to pay her!

Take a look at my treasures! They aren't in perfect condition... there's a few scuff marks and a scratch or two, but I am in love with them!




P.S. They are set up in the living room right now because the floor in the nursery isn't painted yet! And even though the colors don't look like they match in the pictures, they really do IRL.

2 comments:

  1. HEY THIS IS YOUR FREAKN AMAZING BOSS IT LOOKS GREAT IF YOU NEED ANY HELP MAKIN COVERS JUST LET ME KNOW

    ReplyDelete