Baby Food Entry #10 - Peas
I was very lucky to get some peas from S's great aunts garden to make K's baby food with! I can't wait for the farmers market to open next week so that I can start getting fresh locally grown fruit and veggies to make baby food with!
- Pop open pods and scrape out peas.
- Place peas on the stove in a pot with just enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to cook at a low boil until peas are nice and tender.
- Drain (but keep your water in case you need it to thin your puree)
- Puree and divide into containers.