Baby Food Entry #9 - Green Beans
- If using fresh beans snap off the ends.
- Put in a pot on the stove with enough water to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer until beans are very tender.
- Once they are really tender puree them until smooth. Using any of the leftover water from cooking the beans to thin if necessary.
- You don't have to use fresh beans, you can use frozen ones too. I would check labels first though to make sure that there wasn't anything extra added to them.
- My first batch was very grainy and I wasn't sure what I did wrong, and I still haven't figured it out. For some reason the second batch was better, wish I could tell you why but I can't. K still enjoyed them even if they were a bit gritty.