Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day!

My father is a hardworking, kind, and charming (in his own special way) man with a stubborn streak that only makes everyone love him more. Although he worked swing shift in a paper plant to provide for our family but he never let that get in the way of spending time with me. My father is a very special man and he was and always will be the first man I loved!

This year I not only spend time appreciating my father, I also spend time appreciating my husband. This year is his first official fathers day! K and I worked hard on some very special presents for her daddy for fathers day. We finger-painted for the very first time and made special pictures for daddy, her 2 grandpas and her great grandpa! We also made a picture for S using cutouts of our hands and mommy ordered daddy a new watch from amazon.com! Daddy was very excited about all of his gifts and K loved chewing on the envelopes!

I hope the men in our lives had a very happy fathers day and they truly know how much they are loved and appreciated! K and I are both very lucky girls to have such special men in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment