Saturday, June 11, 2011

Catch Up Post!

Can't believe that it's been a month since I posted! Such a HUGE slacker I am! Lets see what can I update you on...

May 30th was my birthday and we spent the weekend before down at my parents house having a good time with some friends and family. I got to go out for some adult time without K and although I missed her terribly, it was much needed! I have been with her practically every minute since she's been born and it's good for both of us to have time with others!  

Out to dinner with friends, K and her budd MJ
hanging out on the back porch with some cousins!
watching over her baby cousin!
baby kisses!
chilling with Aunt A!
On my actual birthday getting ready to go out to lunch!
K and I have been spending lots of time at the park. I do laps with her in the stroller for excersie and when we are done we go swinging on the swings!
She looks so little in that big swing!
She loves to swing!
Miss K is a crawling machine! She's so quick and is gone in a flash if I don't have my eyes on her. She's also been pulling herself up on things and getting into trouble! She loves to pull herself up on the bookshelf in the living room and pluck each and every one of her books off of the shelf! Tonight she pulled herself up on the t.v. stand and was trying to get to the power strip and I said "K, NO NO!" and she turned around, looked at me, got the biggest pouty lip and started bawling! I think we're going to have our hands full with this one!

CAUGHT!
Last weekend we had Seth's siblings and parents here for a cookout. It was a good time and the kids all had fun! Seth's oldest sister lives a few hours away and we don't get to see her and her kids often so it was so nice to spend time with them!
Look at those beautiful eyes!
K was completely captivated by her cousin playing the guitar!

pretty baby!
being silly with daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment