Thursday, September 30, 2010

Appointment Update!

Had a lovely appointment today accompanied by not only my husband but my mother-in-law too! Talked about Braxton Hicks contractions with the MW and discovered I've been having lots more than I realized! We went over what to do when I go into labor, about timing contractions and how far apart they should be before I come it. Also about what to do if my water breaks beforehand, and I was very surprised that she didn't want me to come in right away. She said that I can hang out at home for awhile and that there's no need to rush in to L&D like they used to have women do! MW poked and squished the belly quite a bit today and showed me where knees and feet were! She also predicted that from years of experience she's guessing that we don't have an overly large baby in there. Definitely no 9 pounder... so again I say to my husband HA!We also got preregistered with the hospital so that means no endless stacks of paper-work to fill out when we do go into labor! WOO-HOO!

Afterward MIL treated S and I to Mexican food at Garcia's! YUMMY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment