Monday, October 4, 2010

39 Weeks and Survey!

39 Weeks!

Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.



How far along? 39w 2d

Stretch marks? I am officially covered! It looks like I was attacked by a tiger!!

Sleep: I'm up like clockwork every 2 hours! I can't wait to sleep without hip pain!

Movement: Is definelty different! No longer those big kicks and movements, now it's more of a slow rolling/pushing.

Food commentary: I've become a bottomless pit lately. I think Squishy had a little last minute growth spurt

Labor Signs: Having very sporadic contractions... nothing major. Dying for something more concrete!

Belly Button in or out? Some days it's in and other days it's out... it goes back and forth!

What I miss: Still the same list.... Sleeping on my tummy! Wine! The time when I didn't waddle like a duck! Wine! And many many more things!

What I am looking forward to: Holding this sweet little baby! It's time to come out Squishy!!

Nesting madness: Has been in full force the last 2 days!

Milestones: Saturday is our due date!!

Misc:

No comments:

Post a Comment