Friday, September 3, 2010

Survey Time.

How far along? 34w 6d

Stretch marks? oh good Lord yes! I look like I've been attacked by some clawed animal!

Sleep: Sucks!

Movement: Has now become painful! Not always, but lots of the time!

Food commentary: I sit here next to S as he eats a peanut butter sandwich and it makes me want to gag and jump him for it at the same time!

Labor Signs: Think I might be having some come-and-go contractions...

Belly Button in or out? Some days it's in and other days it's out... it goes back and forth!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy! Wine! The time when I didn't waddle like a duck!

What I am looking forward to: Another baby shower in a few weeks.... September 19th! And our little babymoon/getaway on the 17th

Nesting madness: The nursery is pretty much put together! WOOHOO!

Milestones:

Misc:

No comments:

Post a Comment