Thursday, July 29, 2010

time for another one of these...

How far along? 29w 5d

Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 10lbs

Maternity clothes? all maternity, all the time

Stretch marks? oh yes, I'm officially covered! And I still have more on the right than the left!

Sleep: Is starting to suck again! I can't get comfy, but I'm not getting up to pee as much as I was!

Best moment this week: Having S's family get to feel!

Movement: Crazy movement! Squishy gets violent sometimes, it's so neat to watch my stomach moving all around!

Gender: Won't know until October!

Labor Signs: None and hopefully won't have any for a few more weeks!

Belly Button in or out? Almost out... :(

What I miss: being able to get up without help, or moving in slow motion!

What I am looking forward to: Being 30 weeks on Saturday! And also my first baby shower on the 15th of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment