Sunday, July 25, 2010

PASSED MY TEST!

Talked to the midwife's office the other day and found out that I passed my Glucose Test! WOOHOO! Don't have to drink that yucky drink again!

In other news... father-in-laws cancer treatment had been taking leaps in the right direction! He should be starting chemo and radiation very soon! We're all a little nervous about how things are going to pan out because he'll be going in for his surgery right around my due date. Mom-in-law and I were talking about how if I go early they'll be in Baltimore, and she would have to see Squishy for the first time in pictures. But we all know that his surgery is super important and that its still possible that I won't deliver until he's back home, or even before he has to go. Guess we'll wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment