Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekly Survey

Total weight gain/loss: Still down a total of 7lbs from January (at least as far as I know!)

Next Appointment: May 20th

Maternity clothes? oh yes! I wish that I had bought some jeans though, it's been stinking cold around here lately!

Stretch marks: The ones on my tummy seem to be multiplying like bunnies! :(

Sleep:Has gotten terrible! I'm thinking I might have to invest in one of those pregnancy pillows! I don't know how much longer I can take this hip and back pain I have every morning, not to mention the restless sleep I get from not being able to get comfy!

Best moment this week: Getting the appointment with the midwife!

Movement: some here and there. Not as frequent as it was before :(
But I'm sure it will pick up soon!

Food cravings: Ice tea and maple/walnut ice cream!

Food aversions: eggs.

Gender: It's hard to say. Some days I think girl and others I'm completely sure that it's a boy! Guess we'll find out when he or she comes out into the world!

Belly Button in or out: still in!

What I miss
: I miss alcohol sometimes. And of course the days when I only had to pee a couple times a day instead of a couple times an hour!

What I am looking forward to: Next appointment and some more movement!

Contractions: None. And it better stay that way for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment