Sunday, May 30, 2010

Banana = baby.... really?


Your Baby: Week 21

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.


Squish is getting closer and closer to a pound and to being a foot long! Craziness! Movement has been so frequent, I'm loving every minute of it! I grab Seth's hand constantly to try to see if he can feel it outside, but it never works. :(

Meeting update: We had our meeting with the midwife on Thursday and it went so well! We met two of the three midwives in the practice and we both agreed that we liked her very much and already made plans for our next appointment to be at their practice! We have our anatomy scan scheduled for June 24th, but I'm going to be calling on Tuesday so see if we can get it moved up to a closer date. I just don't want to wait that long! I'll be 24 and a half weeks at that point and I desperately want to see Squishy and know that he/she has all the body parts that are supposed to be there and that all is healthy! Waiting that long just sucks!

Hopefully I can post a bump pic today... that's my plan at least....

No comments:

Post a Comment