Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hotter than Hades.... and other news!

Holy Hannah it is hot here! I am currently parked on the couch with the fan on me and a giant glass of ice water next to me! Squishy must be enjoying his internal swimming pool because he/she is moving around like crazy in there tonight! I have been anxiously waiting for some outside movement so that Seth can experience this too, but so far no such luck!

In other news... we have our appointment tomorrow with the midwife at Robert Packer. I am dying with anticipation over this. I cannot wait to hear her philosophy and hope that it matches with mine! I have never been so disappointed with doctors before and I am sincerely hoping that this midwife thing is exactly what I'm looking for!

More to come tomorrow after our appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment