Sunday, May 2, 2010

OK so I've been a terrible blogger this past week! However I think you will excuse me because I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding on Saturday. So here's my catch-up!


Total weight gain/loss: Down a total of 7lbs from January

Next Appointment: May 20th

Maternity clothes? oh yes! I love them!

Stretch marks: more on my tummy :(

Sleep: I get about 8 hours of sleep a night, getting up about two times to pee before the alarm goes off.

Best moment this week: Feeling Squishy move and S being able to feel it too!

Movement: See above.

Food cravings: Ice tea!

Food aversions: nothing.

Gender: It's hard to say. Some days I think girl and others I'm completely sure that it's a boy! Guess we'll find out when he or she comes out into the world!

Belly Button in or out: still in!

What I miss
: nothing at the moment.

What I am looking forward to: Next appointment!

Contractions: None. And it better stay that way for awhile!

Milestones: Movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment