Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

First let me start out by wishing all of you mommies out there a VERY happy Mother's Day! I hope you feel appreciated for all that you do on this special day! Especially the mommies in my life, my mother, my mother-in-law, my grandmothers and S's grandma's up in heaven!

Second, I had the most wonderful day! On Friday S took our doodlebug shopping at the place where I used to work and they brought home my presents! I got to have them early because S didn't think he could hide them from me and take care of them until Sunday. I got two hanging baskets of purple mini petunias and a hanging dark purple and pink Fuchsia both of which are beautiful! I also got a bright pink rose bush that's called "love"! It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the fact that I have something I can plant in the ground and always be reminded of my first Mother's Day! Then this morning S got doodlebug up from her nap and brought me two cards. One sweet mushy card from him and a card signed by K! It was so cute that he let her scribble in it! LOVE IT! I feel like a very loved and special lady!

After all that we drove down to my parents house to spend some time with my mom for Mother's Day. She made some fantastic BBQ ribs and we had some visitors. It was a good time. Hopefully I'll have some family pictures to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment