Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yesterday was the first day of our 15th week! As you can see off to the right, Squishy (in case you aren't aware this is what we have taken to calling the baby) is the size of an orange! I'm not 100% sure but I think that I might have felt him/her move a few times in the past week. It was the oddest feeling but unlike anything I've ever felt before! VERY cool!

Fun Little Pregnancy Survey!
About Mommy
Name: A
Age: 23
First: Yes :]

About Daddy
Name: S
Age: 29
First: Yes :]

Finding out
What day: January 27th
Feelings: Excited, surprised, nervous, & happy.
Who was with you: I was alone in the bathroom.
Daddy reaction: Didn't believe it! Happy!

About the pregnancy
Due date: October 10, 2010
How far along now: 15 weeks & 1 day.
Any ultrasounds yet: Yuppers, two!
Heard heartbeat yet: 170 bpm!

Sex of baby
What do you want: A healthy baby.
When do you find out: We have decided not to... we're on team green (which means it will be a surprise!)

About the birth
Whos going to be with you: S, my mom, and possibly some others!
Going to video tape it: NO!
Natural or medicated: I want to go natural as long as I can, but I'm not afraid to ask for meds if I need them!
C-Section: I sure hope not.
Scared about labor: Of course.

Names
Do you have a name picked out: Yes.
Named after anyone: Middle names are.
Did daddy help pick: Absolutely!

Other random Q's.
Conceived when: Jan 16th or 17th
Any movement felt: I think maybe...
First preggo symptom: Sore boobs!
Will you have God parents: We haven't really talked about this yet...
Are you ready to be a mommy: Ready as Ill ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment