Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello!

So I've been wanting to do this for awhile but for some reason or another it just hasn't worked out until now! S and I are expecting our very first child and we are 15 weeks along! We have been on cloud nine since we found out and are both looking forward to this journey through pregnancy and on into becoming parents!

My hopes for this blog is to be able to keep family and friends informed on what's going on since the majority of my family lives about 2 hours from us and we don't get to talk as often as we'd all like! Plus having a blog is a great way to keep not only a journal to track my pregnancy but also a way to let off some steam now and again! But mostly it will be about pregnancy! I hope you'll check back often and read all about Squishy right up until the time that he or she makes her appearance into this world (and maybe even after)! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment