Monday, February 20, 2012

Pounds Down!!!

It's been just about a month and a half since I got back in the groove and got serious about loosing weight. And it's well past time for me to give everyone an update on how I've been doing. I got off track in following the South Beach diet but I have been dedicated to making smarter choices in the thing that I eat. I've also become far more motivated than I've ever been with exercising! I workout a minimum of three times a week, and it seems to all be paying off....
Since January 20th (when I started measuring) I have lost 1.5 inches in my thighs, 2 inches in my booty (around me hips), 4.5 inches around my belly, and half an inch around my flabby "mom arms"!

GO ME! Sorry, I'm just so incredibly proud of myself and my dedication! There's nothing better than having physical, right there, up in your face results!

No comments:

Post a Comment