Tuesday, February 28, 2012

College... updated

I guess I didn't clarify in my post and I've gotten LOTS of questions in just a few minutes. I'm going to school online through Ashford University. I will be taking courses that are 5 weeks long and back to back. I have 45 days throughout the year where I can take breaks when I need them in between courses, plus regularly scheduled breaks.
I know it's going to be hard, but I know that I can do it. I have lots of family around that I can ask to take K for a few hours here and there when I need to work on a project. Plus K goes to bed at 7 every night and naps for 1.5 to 2 hours during the day, so I should have plenty of time to work on homework and reading.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and encouragement, I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment