Tuesday, February 28, 2012

College.

I am so incredibly excited to announce to the world that I am going back to school to finish my degree! After three years and two different schools back in '09 I dropped out and decided to give up on school. I was overwhelmed, depressed, and so defeated with the whole thing and I walked away. I don't regret it. I made the right choice for me at the time, even though it was the most difficult thing I'd ever done. Now, I'm at a completely different place in my life and I'm ready to go back and finish! I am so proud of myself and so happy with my decision. It all seems a bit surreal at times because it all happened so fast, I think poor S thought I'd lost my mind for a bit since I dropped it all on him one day a few weeks ago. Now I'm registered, accepted, and ready to start my first classes on the 28th! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment