Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pediatric Cardiologist

K's appointment with the pediatric cardiologist was yesterday. He ran a quick EKG on her heart and said that he didn't see anything to be concerned about on that. He would however like another echo done because the person who did the first one wasn't experienced in doing babies and he would like someone who has more knowledge to do it. So we go for that next Tuesday. I just can't wait for all of this to be over. I want to know for sure and all I keep hearing is "it's most likely something she'll grow out of before her first birthday" but we want to run one more test and then another and another. I know they're trying to be through and I do appreciate that fact....but all of this is starting to wear on me. Just give us some answers please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment