Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts




My name is A, I have a 3 month old baby girl and I'm married to the love of my life, S.


15 Interesting Facts... this should be fun..not!
  1. I met my husband while I was in college. I lived with his sister! But it took us until 3 years later before we realized we had feelings for one another.
  2. I have blue eyes. K does too and I so hope that she keeps them, her daddy however does not.
  3. My daughters birth was a natural birth after 23 hours of back labor. I am very proud of that fact and feel I deserve a cookie ;)
  4. We have 2 dogs and a cat (not to mention the 90+ herd of dairy cows). Sammie and Diesel are our dogs and Sadie is our cat.
  5. S is a dairy farmer and his commitment to it even though it's by far one of the most difficult professions out there (IMO) makes me love him so much more. 
  6. I work for a Feed Farm and Pet supply store. I love it. I have an amazing boss, great co-workers and they allow me to be a SAHM part of the year. Not many people can just stay at home the first 6 months of their daughters life. I am very lucky!
  7. I am an only child
  8. I have never been artistic, I can't draw or paint to save my life. But I can scrapbook like nobodies business!
  9. I am an emotional train-wreck 6 days a week. I have been emotional all my life, not just sad or crying but all emotions. I feel very deeply.
  10. As most of you know I belong to a board of mommies and there's been a lot of loss and sickness on our board lately. I have to confess that I can't open these posts. I get so depressed and upset for these women and families going through this that I don't even read them. Do I feel guilty-yes, do I feel that my self preservation is more important- yes. I still pray for them, but I cannot read their story.
  11. I am an only child. Just me, that was all!
  12. I want to teach K some sign language in a few months. We used it when I used to work in daycare and it was so cool to be able to communicate in a way with such a small child. 
  13. I am 5'3" my husband is a full foot taller than me, we make an odd couple!
  14. I have a sad addiction to facebook and to my mommies board, it's pathetic.
  15. I had the opportunity to meet my great-great grandmother before she died. She was 101 when I met her and she passed away 3 years later. I will always cherish that. Not many people get that opportunity!
That my friends, that was stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment