Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

My favorite place that I've traveled is the OuterBanks of North Carolina, specifically a little town called Avon. The first time I was there was when I was 4 years old and I've been there three other times since. My family would go with a few other families that were friends of ours, and there would be about 15 of us all together in a big rental house. We would spend about a week relaxing on the beaches and visiting the lighthouses, those were some of my favorite vacations. The beaches there are some of the cleanest and least crowded of any beach I've been to and I love that it's family oriented. I hope to be able to take K here someday, but that might be a battle since her daddy is NOT the beach going type of person!  

I found some of the old pictures from past trips to OBX to share with you all! Now when I say old, the first two are from 2003 when I was 17 and the last one is from the first trip we took when I was 4. If you don't hear from me for awhile it's because my mother killed me for posting that one ;)

pretty pretty sunset!
Me at 17 with a family friend at the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
This my friends is my parents back in 1990!

No comments:

Post a Comment