Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 4-Your parents

My parents on Christmas Day with K.
My parents...
  • C is a 40 something (hehe she would kill me if I told you) operations manager at a credit union. Some of her hobbies are reading and watching NASCAR.
  • Z is a 50 something truck driver. He hauls brine from the natural gas drilling sites and he seems to really like it, although mom doesn't love the laundry! In a past life he worked for 20+ years at a factory making paper.

And yeah, they pretty much rock! I adore them both and cannot tell you how much I love and appreciate them! My mom is by far one of my best friends and I never thought that was a sentence I would say! We have a great relationship that I adore! My dad is pretty darn awesome too! I'm having such a great time watching him be a grandfather, I think it suits him very, very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment