- I had had a back ache all day yesterday from about 10am until I went to bed at 10pm and I'm certain it was back labor and the start of my early labor.
- About midnight I woke up to a really intense contraction that took my breath away, and I kept getting them about 15-10 minutes apart until 4am this morning.
- At 4am they jumped to 10-7 minutes apart and were picking up in intensity.
- Five o'clock comes around and I get out of bed with DH and travel downstairs where I can time better with the computer. From then until 7am they were 7-5 minutes apart lasting almost a minute and half each time.
- At 9:15 and I'm lucky if I get one every 20 minutes!
- Now I'm lucky to have one an hour... UGHHH are you kidding me?!?
Like S says "come out baby it's my turn to hold you"!!