Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Been Gone So Long! (Survey)

I feel like I've been away for every, there's been so much going on and I just haven't had the time! My great grandfather passed away last month, then just recently a good family friend passed unexpectedly. We have been working with the FSA trying to get things worked out with the ownership of the farm since S's dad's passing. My SIL is expecting her first in July so I've been scouring the internet for fun games to play at her shower. We finally just had our family Chistmas with S's side of the family this past weekend. Bug is a busy busy two year old who keeps me on my toes all the time. She's into everything and goes a mile a minute with me waddling along behind her. We're also going to appointments every 2 weeks now, getting closer and closer to the end!

Here it goes....

How far along? 30 weeks and 5 days

Total weight gain/loss? Approximately a 10lb gain, although I'm not really sure.

How are the maternity clothes? Killing me. I have to get more pants, they are digging into me and I'm going to have to go up a size. Boo!

Stretch marks?  I haven't noticed any new ones, yet!

Hows the sleep? Sleep isn't bad. I wake up a couple of times a night to switch positions (which has become a process!) and to pee once but over all I'm sleeping pretty well.

Best moment this week? Nothing new to report, but I have fun laying in bed at night watching my tummy move. He's getting so big and he can really make my stomach move!
   
Movement? see above.

Biggest change in your body besides belly? My rear is getting even bigger. I didn't know that was possible!

Food cravings? Hoagies and ice water!

Sex of baby? It's a boy!!!!

Labor signs? None.

Belly button, in or out? Most days it's flush with the rest of my stomach, every once in awhile it will poke out depending on his position.

What are you missing? Walking without waddling!

What are you looking forward to? I know I still have approximately 10 weeks left but I'm looking forward to the end! I am uncomfortable a lot when he moves and I know it's only going to get more painful as time goes on!

Other updates? Nothing new really. Been thinking about things to pack in my hospital bag and putting together a big sister kit for Bug to have at the hospital. Other than that, not much.




No comments:

Post a Comment