Sunday, March 31, 2013

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said." Matthew 28:6

Happy Easter!

I feel like we've been celebrating all week! We started off dyeing eggs last weekend while my mom and dad were here. Unfortunately there's no pictures of Bug dyeing the eggs because she was only in a diaper and lets face it, I just am no comfortable putting those out on my blog for all to see. Sad, yes, but that's the way it is these days.
there's a blurry bug running by in the background!
Here they are all done.

Friday I took Bug for the first time to see the Easter Bunny. There was no screaming and no tears but she adamantly told me she was NOT going to sit on that bunny's lap and that I needed to hold her. So that's what we did.
peeking around me, keeping her eyes on that bunny!

Saturday we celebrated Easter with my mom's family. We had dinner at my Aunts house with my parents, grandparents, some aunts and uncles and my cousins. My two cousins have 3 little girls between them and Bug is pretty close in age to all of them so they all get along and play pretty well. I think they had a blast!
being a ham while we were getting pictures!
My mom (on the left) with her sister and all their granddaughters! After this summer there will 2 boys in there too!
hunting for eggs!
found one!
my cousins wife and I with our girlies on the outside and boys in our bellies!
Bugs first Peep! She agreed with mommy they're yucky!
after we got home we walked out to the flowerbeds to see if our crocus' are coming up but found this guy instead!

Sunday morning S, Bug and I went to church and then came home to let her open her basket! She could have cared less about the coloring books and clothes, she just wanted the chocolate! After that we just relaxed and had a lazy Sunday.
Sporting her Easter dress mommy made for her!
forget the other stuff, give me the Reeses Cups!

Hope you all had a blessed Easter too!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a blessed Easter! I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete