Sunday, February 6, 2011

Slacker McSlacker!

So I've been a slacker again and ignoring you all! Last week K and I discovered that we're both allergic to Fenugreek. It's used in breastfeeding mom's to help boost their milk supply. But apparently it's not going to be boosting my milk supply because K broke out in a nasty case of eczema and it gave me some not so pleasant symptoms! Thankfully soon after stopping K's rash started to clear up and is now completely gone.

I've also make the decision to go back to work, as long as all works out with the lady that I have lined up to watch K. I'll start back just one day a week on February 28th and then slowly build up to three days a week. I'm a terrified mess, but we really need a second income so we can build up our savings. Leaving K has me a wreck, I won't deny it. I haven't left her yet, not even for an hour. So that's something that we're going to be working on over the next few weeks. K also hasn't taken a bottle on a steady basis yet, so we're going to be working on that too. OK I can't talk about this anymore... I'm going to start crying again.


We went to visit my family on January 22nd... here's a few pictures...

K with Great Grandma B

Daddy, Mommy and K



Random Cuteness:



And on January 31st K had her very first play date with my best friends little boy, MJ! He's 2 weeks old here and she's 15 weeks.
K thought he was funny!

MJ on the other hand, isn't so sure about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment