Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lunch Date with my Hubby!

So S and I left K for the first time today and went on a lunch date! It was glorious! I honestly did a million times better than I ever thought I would, S on the other hand... not so much! Poor guy hated leaving her, and I admit it was tough, but it had to be done. I just kept reminding myself that for my own sanity and for the sake of my relationship with my husband we needed some time just to be together, sans baby! We went out to lunch at Outback Steakhouse and used up the gift card that MIL bought us for Christmas. Then we stopped at the mall for a little shopping trip. When we got back K's Aunt A said she was wonderful and that they had a good time. She wouldn't take the bottle for them but she didn't even seem hungry when I got back and tried to nurse her so I didn't worry too much. I'm so happy that I feel comfortable leaving her for a few hours with family. Now I'm not so stressed about leaving her to go back to work in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment