Sunday, February 27, 2011

hi-ho-hi-ho it's off to work I go!

Tomorrow I start back to work for the first time since the weeks before the baby was born! I'm starting off slow with only Mondays for right now, but I will slowly build up to three days a week by the middle of spring. Felicia, a friend of the family is going to keep K for me. I'm glad we have someone we know and can trust to watch her so that I don't have to put her in daycare! It will be good for K to spend time with someone other than mommy, plus Felicia has a daughter who is almost a year old so K will have a playmate and social interaction! Well, wish me luck... I'm a nervous wreck!


Edit: I should also let you know that K is off her steroid and breathing treatments. She's gotten rid of all of her RSV symptoms except her runny nose! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment