Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! & Survey

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013 everyone! I have decided to forego a resolution this year and just make a sweeping statement that I have faith that this year will be better than last! We're expecting a baby this year, how can it not be wonderful?!

How far along? 21weeks and 4 days

What have you bought for your baby? Still nothing, but now that we know the sex I can start anytime! (Check back later for that post!)

Total weight gain/loss? Not sure, I have an appointment on Thursday!

How are the maternity clothes? Same as last month. I'm in maternity pants full time now, I have some shirts but I am still able to fit into a lot of my pre-pregnancy shirts. Especially those from before I lost some of my weight.

Stretch marks? Oh I've got plenty of those from last time, I haven't noticed any new ones yet.

Hows the sleep? Not too bad. My biggest complaint is the sore hips I have every morning from sleeping on my sides.

Best moment this week? We found out the baby's sex last Friday!!

Movement? LIKE CRAZY! Baby is all over the place. No one but me has been able to feel outside movement yet, but I don't think it will be long!

Type of delivery your planning on? My delivery with Bug was natural so as long as all goes well, this one will be too.

Biggest change in your body besides belly? Still my acne! Ugh!

Food cravings? Haven't really had many lately I guess.

Sex of baby? We know... check back later for an update on that one!

Labor signs? None. Thank God! Baby better be staying put for awhile!

Belly button, in or out? In, for now, but it's certainly moving out!

What are you missing? Wine. I'm always missing my wine. I don't realize how much of a wino I really am until I'm pregnant/breastfeeding.

What are you looking forward to? Appointment on Thursday!

Other updates? None.

No comments:

Post a Comment