Sunday, July 15, 2012

Laundry Detergent Update

Did you know I make my own laundry soap? I started doing it this past February and just noticed I'm almost out and it's time to make my second batch. That means my first batch lasted me for exactly 5 months. I think that's pretty good. For $19.16 I got 5 months of clean clothes. Worth it? Absolutely.

I am still so in love with this stuff. My clothes smell amazing, are always clean, and my whites are so much brighter! This time I decided to change it up a bit and instead of Downy Unstoppables I'm using Purex Crystals. They smelled so good when I was mixing it up, I can't wait to see how my clothes smell!

If you want to know more about how to make your own laundry detergent you can check out the original post by clicking here- DIY Laundry Detergent.

And as always, I love feedback! If you made it after the first post is yours still going strong? Do you like it? If you haven't tried it and aren't sure, ask questions. I will gladly answer all of them! If you want to try it, but don't want to make it and end up hating it, let me know and I will get you a sample to try. You will fall in love with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment