Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekend Away

K and I took the weekend and went down to stay with my parents. Saturday morning we went shopping at a local thrift store and got lots of new toys for K, then to a consignment store that's owned by a friend of ours and my mom got started on K's fall wardrobe! After a morning of shopping we went back to my my mom's house and had lots of visitors! My best friend came over with her little guy MJ and her mom. Then a some friends of my mom's from work, and my cousin, her husband, and their two little ladies!

Can you believe she's 3 months older than him!

playing together!

Such a handsome boy!

happy girl!

She LOVED this toy at my mom's!

getting tickled by Grammie!

On Sunday we got up early and went to church with my mom, then afterwards K's Great Grandma came down to visit for a little while. In the afternoon I took K to her friend Pai's first birthday party!
hanging out on the counter with grandma and great grandma

playing with great grandma

Look at all the toys Grammie has at her house!

Pretty Baby!
Me holding my cousins little girl Kyrie
Cousins!
playing by the creek with the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment