Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Shower!

Our first baby shower was this past Sunday, hosted by my mother. She did a great job! It was such a fun time and so great to see lots of people that I hadn't seen since around Christmastime. Baby Squishy got so many things and Mommy isn't sure where to put them all! We are truly blessed to be loved by so many!


S and I with our cake!


The cake that my uber talented mom made!


All of Baby Squishy's presents!


Basket full of books from my Aunt!


Adorable onesie from Aunt A that says "If you think I'm pretty you should see my Mommy!"


Blanket made by one of the ladies from church!


Bunting made by my grandmother!


A bib made by my little cousin on her first sewing machine!


Baby Einstein Jumper given to us by a group of my mom's friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment