Thursday, August 26, 2010

Progress!

How far along? 33w 5d

Stretch marks? oh good Lord yes! My once creamy white tummy is now covered in red tears!

Sleep: sucks! My hips constantly hurt and I'm up every single hour to pee!

Best moment this week: Baby starting to move lots and lots after my being sick for a week!

Movement: see above

Food commentary: I am totally turned off at the thought of soda and totally turned on to the thought of dill pickles!

Labor Signs: None whatsoever.

Belly Button in or out? Some days it's in and other days it's out... it goes back and forth!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!

What I am looking forward to: Another baby shower in a few weeks.... September 19th!

Nesting madness: The nursery is pretty much put together! WOOHOO!

Milestones:

Misc: We're measuring about 10 days ahead of schedule! Today at our appointment we were only at 33w5d but measuring 35weeks... so big baby? or early delivery? We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment