Monday, December 20, 2010

2 month check-up

K had her 2 month check-up today. She weighs 13lb 4oz (gain of 8lbs since birth) and is 23.5 inches long (2 inches longer). She's in the 83 percentile for her weight...my little chunker! The pedi looked at her birthmark on her arm and said it was a hemangeoma. I thought it was kind of weird that I developed one of those on my chest while I was pregnant with her and now he has one!

We did find out some news today that upset me some. K has a heart murmur. Pedi said that it's what they call a "flow murmur" and it's when her heart is pumping blood out. She said it's fairly common and that I shouldn't get too worried about it. We scheduled an echocardiogram for this Thursday but we won't have the results until after Christmas. I'm a little nervous, but trying to take doc's advice and not get too worried. I hope all is well, and I'll update when we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment