Friday, September 23, 2011

busy busy busy!

There's many exciting things going on around here!

Tomorrow my mom is coming up to help entertain the baby so that the painting in the living room can be finished. I am DYING to get this done and so anxious to see what it looks like up on the walls. Just the one coat of primer over top of the wooden paneling has made a drastic change in here. It was so dark and not much light gets to the back of the room because of it's shape and size. I also got the phone call today that the installers will be here on October 7th to put our carpet in. I can't even begin to tell you how elated I am by this! I was so worried they won't be able to fit us in before K's birthday party. And now I'll be able to show off my brand new living room :)

Sunday I am getting together with the SIL-A and BIL-B to do a mini-shoot of Bug. We're going to be doing a cake smash session and I am beyond excited about it! I know it won't be professional quality but between the three of us we have the potential to get some great shots!

Monday S and I will be married for 2 years! Crazy... it doesn't even seem like it's been that long. SIL-D has offered to keep K-bug and S and I are going to enjoy some alone time together. I have no idea what he has planned but it doesn't matter as long as we get some time alone. I love my daughter more than anything in this world but being a SAHM and having her be exclusively breastfed means there hasn't been much time at all over the past year when I haven't had her glued to my hip!

Tuesday is K's first birthday photo shoot with Brie Homer Photography (check out her work here, she's awesome!). I have been watching the weather religiously and so far it's not looking so well, I really hope we can get this in! Mother Nature if you're reading this give us some gorgeous fall weather on Tuesday, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment