Saturday, August 13, 2011

10 months old

10 months old today! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? Our little princess is getting so big, I cannot believe her birthday is TWO months away! AHHHHH!!!



K-bug has so much personality! She's overall a very happy baby. Always full of smiles and giggles! Bug's been eating off my plate for the last month or so. She loves green beans, carrots, peas, and just about any kind of meat or fruit. She absolutely LOVES Cheerios and really hates wax (yellow) beans! She gets really mad at me if I try to give them to her! Haha!


She loves walking around with you holding her hands. She's getting closer and closer to walking every day. She's started letting go of things but hasn't gotten brave enough to really let go yet. Well until tonight that is! She let go of the coffee table and turned to grab my exercise ball. She promptly fell on her butt, but I was proud she's getting so brave!

looking cool in her giraffe shades!
She is getting really interested in her toys that do things. She has a barn that makes animal sounds when you press it, a baby doll that plays peek-a-boo and a train the moves and plays music, she always picks one of these three things over any other toy she has!

She's been working on her 3rd tooth. The top right one is swollen and she's been chewing on anything and everything she can get her mouth on! I have to say I would be OK with it waiting a bit longer. Breastfeeding was a bit uncomfortable when she got her bottom two teeth, not sure how it's going to feel with 3 or more!

K's starting to grow more and more hair. It's still not long enough to put a bow in or even a little ponytail but at least it's growing! Sometimes I think she'll be 2 before I can but a bow in her hair! We own many, many headbands because nothing drives me more nuts than people calling her a boy in the store! She can be dressed in all pink and they still say "he's so cute"! It happens a lot less often when she's got a big headband on her head!

Two more months til her first birthday... guess I better get planning!



No comments:

Post a Comment